Walrus at the Beach
Tides are nice, temperatures are good, wind...decent. This guy is heading to the beach! He's got a cooler, umbrella, bluetooth speaker, and plenty to talk about. Who brought the frisbee??
Walruses are fun, aren't they? I mean, to the untrained eye, it might look like they spend all their time huddled up on rocky shores catching some z's. But, there is an intricate social hierarchy there that can only be rivalled by your awkward family reunion bbqs. Walruses have weird uncles, strange distant cousins, and even over-protective mothers. navigating these social structures takes more than a fair share of blubber and tusks, believe that.
This omunky design is printed on a super soft cotton crewneck t-shirt and will soften with each wash.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping